Hot vegetarian lunches are served to all students. In addition, breakfast is provided to students in the elementary grades and an afternoon snack is available to students in the secondary grades. The food committee finalizes school menus, and meals are prepared in our modern kitchen by trained staff under the direction of a professional chef.
- School can serve breakfast, lunch or tiffin to the students by charging reliable amount at the demand of busy and interested parents/guardians in monthly basis. Parents are liable to pay whole months of academic session for this service.
- Students also can use cafeteria facility through coupon for each menu item. The coupon must be bought in advance (one month before)
- School administration is not responsible for any loss/damage of coupon.
- Menu rate can be changed from time to ...
For the better health of student's Mount View has been promoting extra curriculum activities. This school established I.T.F Taekwondo Dojang for the first time in Bhaktapur district along with this for the first time in Nepal we introduced the game Goofball and has been dedicated for its development. We also conduct different music classes and sports game for the development of the students.
Mountain View’s Health Office is supervised by our registered, full-time nurse. The Health Office promotes the health and well-being of the Maountain View community, and is equipped to assess illness, provide basic nursing care and first aid, administer medications, and dispense health information to students, staff and parents.
The Health Office also offers emergency first aid training and certifications to members of the community.
- Library/Laboratory card is must to use library/ laboratory.
- According to the library rules, library fee will be charged monthly/annually.
- Reference books are provided to students for extra reading.
- Nobody is allowed to enter in the E- class, Computer lab, Science Lab, SQC Lab without teachers’ permission and supervision.
- Unnecessary scripts in school books, loss and damage of library/laboratory objects must be paid as per the current price.
Students’ Quality Circle is one educational empowerment program that has tremendous potential and scope to shape the attitudes, habits and personality of students and make them the light of the world. Students’ Quality Circle (SQC) is one such innovative idea. Implementing SQC as co- curricular activity for our students they will develop pro- social personality together with whatever academic knowledge they gain.